Friday, September 9, 2011

You Tell Me...

Which of these should I read next? My to-read list is growing, so I'm curious to know if any of you would recommend any of these in particular:

The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab

Compulsion by Heidi Ayarbe

Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly

Hourglass by Myra McEntire

Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann

Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves

Human.4 by Mike A Lancaster

Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach

Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M Valente

Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal

Who Fears Death by Nnedi Okorafor

Miss Peregrin's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Any thoughts? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. The Near Witch is the only one on that list that I've read, and I loved it.

    Quite a few of those are on my reading list. Some of them I started and didn't finish. Others I didn't even know existed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I keep seeing The Near Witch pop up, so that may be the first one I try.

    ReplyDelete