Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Three Random Things

It's been one of those weeks. The boy has strep. Hubby and I have been a bit sick too. So instead of a thoughtful blog post, you get a "three random things" post.

1. I'm currently reading The Golem and the Jinni and it is such a wonderful book. Love the writing, love the history and the research that went into it. It's a rich, beautiful experience.

2. I've started using HabitRPG. Let me know if you're on there. I haven't formed a party or done much of anything yet except gain levels.

3. I've got new glasses to pick up this afternoon! I'm so excited about this. The old ones finally broke beyond repair. (Note that this is not the first time they have broken.) Seeing as I needed a new prescription anyway, this is probably not a terrible thing. Can't wait to see what the world really looks like again!

Have a wonderful week, everyone. And happy new school year to those just starting back this week!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, new glasses! I keep forgetting to put mine on during brief bouts of computer use and giving myself headaches...

    I'm going to have to try HabitRPG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it. If keeping track of your to-do list digitally is already appealing to you, then this is a pretty great choice for how.

      Delete