Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Newsletter Coming Friday

I'm writing this post...

to give you the news...

that I'm starting a letter...

to bring you more news!

Yes, it all sounds a bit redundant, I know, but I'm spreading the word as far as I can. My newsletter is launching on Friday!!! And to celebrate I'm giving away a copy of Under a Painted Sky to one random newsletter subscriber.

Under a Painted Sky came out last week, and it's already a really huge deal. I'm so excited about it because a friend of mine (and a simply lovely person) is the author, so I'm really glad to be sharing a copy with one of you.

If you would like to sign up for the newsletter and have a chance of winning the book, simply go here and fill out the necessary information. I will email the winner and send them the book in the format of their choice.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment