Friday, May 14, 2010

Week of Silence

Well, some Life happened to me this past week (can't be avoided sometimes), so I haven't been able to put together any posts until today.  Here's a brief update on what I'm doing:

1) The WIP is getting ever closer to a presentable draft.  It's with a couple of readers right now, so in the meantime I've been catching up on reading (got to Scott Westerfeld's So Yesterday and Melissa Marr's Fragile Eternity), doing some critiques, refocusing on another novel, and...

2) I've been working on some art and music composition lately.  While my primary creative interest is writing, I play around with other things sometimes too.  Recently I've been working on concept art and a soundtrack for a game for GeeQ Studios.  It's been challenging, but a whole lot of fun.

3) Unfortunately, due to the amount of Life happening this week, I think I might be coming down with a cold.  (Might also be blamed on the erratic weather patterns we've had lately.)  Oh well.

So unless the cold gets really bad over the weekend, I'm expecting to be back to a normal posting schedule next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment