Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 YA Books I've Read

As I have the past two years, I kept track of all the YA books I read in 2012. The list seems a bit shorter than usual this year, and I'm not sure if that's because I've been reading less, or because I'm forgetful and didn't record them all, or because I've read more non-YA this year. Regardless, here are my top 3 followed by the whole list.

Top 3 Favorite Books:
1. The Near Witch (Victoria Schwab)
2. The Scorpio Races (Maggie Stiefvater)
3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Laini Taylor)

Full List:


Jay Asher
--Thirteen Reasons Why

Rae Carson
--The Girl of Fire and Thorns [rec]

Kristin Cashore
--Bitterblue

Cassandra Clare
--City of Fallen Angels
--Clockwork Prince

Paul Dowswell
--Powder Monkey

Sarah Fine
--Sanctum

Alison Goodman
--Eon [rec]
--Eona

Janice Hardy
--Darkfall

Julie Kagawa
--The Iron Knight

Lauren Kate
--Fallen

Mike A. Lancaster
--Human.4

Tahereh Mafi
--Shatter Me [rec]

Nnedi Okorafor
--Akata Witch

Christopher Paolini
--Inheritance

Ransom Riggs
--Miss Peregrin's Home for Peculiar Children

Veronica Roth
--Insurgent

Patrice Sarath
--The Crow God's Girl [rec]

Victoria Schwab
--The Near Witch [rec]

Maggie Stiefvater
--The Scorpio Races [rec]

Francisco X. Stork
--Marcelo in the Real World [rec]

Rosemary Sutcliff
--The Eagle of the Ninth

Maria V. Snyder
--Fire Study

Laini Taylor
--Daughter of Smoke and Bone

No comments:

Post a Comment