Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Year, Time for Reminders

Hello! If you are here, that means one of four things:

1) You are a friend/follower and clicked the link.

2) You came here through a random search.

3) You arrived here by magic.

4) You've always been here. You're trapped in the blog. You can't escape.


If 1), then this post is mostly for you. Keep reading and I'll get to the point in a moment.

If 2), welcome! If you have no idea who I am, my name is Audrey Lockwood, I'm represented by Marlene Stringer, and I write young adult fantasy. Interested? Poke around a bit, and if you like what you see here, connect with me through one of the sites below.

If 3), please can you teach me some magic, please please pretty please!

If 4), my apologies. The prison blog wardens revolted and have been taking hostages. We're very sorry you got caught up in it all, and we're doing everything we can to fix the problem. In the meantime, why don't you go hang out at this post. It's one of the more entertaining ones.


So! To the point.

In addition to writing books, I do things online. Here are some of the main sites I upkeep:

This blog. Add me to your RSS reader of choice if you would like to keep up with all my posts.

Twitter: @write_lock - This is where I chat books and writing. Facebook friends--I usually post to Twitter most weekdays, so if you want more chatter from me, this is the place to be.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lockwood.audrey - This is my personal page. Twitter followers--want more silliness and photos? Friend me!

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4833279-audrey - Want to stalk what I'm reading? Find me here.


There will hopefully be more connection opportunities coming this year. In the meantime, I look forward to connecting to new people on my current sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment