Tuesday, November 21, 2017

NaNoPITCHMo 21: THE SWORD OF LAW

Today's pitch is for a book I never imagined until this month. But as I was writing out the pitch I decided I really like the hook here! I may have to consider it for the future...

SWORD OF LAW:

Eristar is the descendant of a noble family who fell into poverty generations ago. She has been searching for the Sword of Law all her life. The person who holds the sword rules the kingdom, but it has been missing for centuries, and in that time the kingdom has come to ruin. At last Eristar has discovered the key to the sword’s hiding place. The moment she puts her fingers on the hilt of the sword the kingdom begins to change.

Magic returns and warring factions find peace. Eristar is set up as Queen and the people prosper. The kingdom thrives.

There’s just one problem: Eristar’s Sword of Law is a fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment